Friday, January 24, 2014

Pinned-up Pumps

Ahh, safety pins... is there any easier way to make an ordinary accessory or garment look bad ass?  I think not.  And since I've been feeling the need to stab someone lately, this DIY project also doubles as a stress relieving exercise.  Score! I get rad shoes, you escape getting a needle to the eye for one more day!


PIN-SPIRATION 


MATERIALS





INSTRUCTIONS

There aren't any formal instructions- just pin away.  I tried to only nick the upper material with the pin, not stick it all the way through to the lining.


PROCESS

I USED ABOUT 69 PINS ON EACH SHOE


I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out and i'm excited to wear them!  Also, I would like to make a pair with gold or multicolor safety pins!  Could you imagine!?  OMG









Want this sweater from Zara to go with my pumps!!


Stay Crafty Bitches <3














No comments:

Post a Comment